About Me

My photo
name: nurul azika abdul jalil.. studying at UPM Bintulu,sarawak.. Amek Diploma in Agriculture..i'm now already finish my diploma... weeeeeee~~~ ^_^ Mempunyai family yg kecik jer, tp masing2 dah besar..hehehhe My Daddy( Abdul Jalil B. Abu Bakar), My Mummy ( Noorma Binti Ramli ) and My Brother ( Muhammad Nuraizat B. Abdul Jalil )..she already be part of my family My Little Sis (Nazila Che Mat)... Happy dgn life sekarang... syukur Alhamdulillah~~

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sometime

sometime i realize how much i love upmkb
feel good when think about family
feel awesome when only 3month to go
and u will graduate
but

why my eyes become wet
when i think only 3month 
i have 2 share and have few memory
with my little sis Nazila che mat.
and my fwen lily zakiyah 

Have a great time when u have
people that u love more at University
but its become worse thing 
when u have 2 let go all of people u love
and its become sad story in ur life 
when u have sweet and hard memory 
TOGETHER

But
i just can smile just fake smile
cause want to see people i love 
happy and just keep your happy day
i happy when i can see your laugh
and i will happy for whole time that i have.

Damn!!! i just start crying
Full-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment