About Me

My photo
name: nurul azika abdul jalil.. studying at UPM Bintulu,sarawak.. Amek Diploma in Agriculture..i'm now already finish my diploma... weeeeeee~~~ ^_^ Mempunyai family yg kecik jer, tp masing2 dah besar..hehehhe My Daddy( Abdul Jalil B. Abu Bakar), My Mummy ( Noorma Binti Ramli ) and My Brother ( Muhammad Nuraizat B. Abdul Jalil )..she already be part of my family My Little Sis (Nazila Che Mat)... Happy dgn life sekarang... syukur Alhamdulillah~~

Sunday, November 13, 2011

10 Reasons

10 Reasons why I Love Mr.B

1.   I Love the way I know you'll never give up on me.
2.   I Love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.
3.   I Love the way you make me laugh.
4.   I Love the way you laugh.
5.   I Love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.
6.   I Love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.
7.   I Love the way you protect and defend me.
8.   I Love the way we make up after a fight.
9.   I Love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
10. I Love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment