About Me

My photo
name: nurul azika abdul jalil.. studying at UPM Bintulu,sarawak.. Amek Diploma in Agriculture..i'm now already finish my diploma... weeeeeee~~~ ^_^ Mempunyai family yg kecik jer, tp masing2 dah besar..hehehhe My Daddy( Abdul Jalil B. Abu Bakar), My Mummy ( Noorma Binti Ramli ) and My Brother ( Muhammad Nuraizat B. Abdul Jalil )..she already be part of my family My Little Sis (Nazila Che Mat)... Happy dgn life sekarang... syukur Alhamdulillah~~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quotes~

Sometimes there are somethings that we never want to let go of, 
people we never want to leave behind, 
but keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world...
It's beginning of new life...
Yes...it's a new life.. 

There is no better time than now. The time to live is now. 
The time to dream is now.
 The time to imagine and forget the past is now. 
The time to shine is now.
 The time to bleed, sweat,
 and determine yourself for the things you want most is now.


 It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it 
and keep moving forward. 
How much you can take and keep moving forward. 
That's how winning is done!
 Now if you know what you're worth
 then go out and get what you're worth..


No comments:

Post a Comment