About Me

My photo
name: nurul azika abdul jalil.. studying at UPM Bintulu,sarawak.. Amek Diploma in Agriculture..i'm now already finish my diploma... weeeeeee~~~ ^_^ Mempunyai family yg kecik jer, tp masing2 dah besar..hehehhe My Daddy( Abdul Jalil B. Abu Bakar), My Mummy ( Noorma Binti Ramli ) and My Brother ( Muhammad Nuraizat B. Abdul Jalil )..she already be part of my family My Little Sis (Nazila Che Mat)... Happy dgn life sekarang... syukur Alhamdulillah~~

Saturday, June 26, 2010

20 facts about girls....

  • Always makes us feel loved.
  • A kiss on the cheek means “yes”.
  • We want you to put your arm around us at the theater.
  • Fighting and swearing doesn’t impress us.
  • We don’t always look our best, so please, get over it…
  • We’re not perfect.
  • The smallest things you do mean most.
  • When you say we’re cold it’s our invitation to come closer.
  • Hugs mean more sometimes.
  • Kiss us in the rain.
  • Don’t call us sexy or hot.
  • Being called beautiful makes us melt.
  • Don’t lie to us, we’ll find out.
  • Never cheat on us.
  • Hold our hand and hug us in front of your friends.
  • Never force us to do something we don’t want to do.
  • If we’re upset, comfort us.
  • We love it when you cuddle us from behind.
  • Text us at night to wish us sweet dreams.
  • Sometimes we need your advice too.



      No comments:

      Post a Comment